Just finished it.
Questions and problems i have with this mini series:
0. There is no WAY this is realistic. Simply as someone who lives in Texas. There is no way anyone could take children away from my parents. We have a gun room. BRING IT ON BITCHES!
1. WHERE THE F WAS THE DOCTOR! I know they tried to play that bullshit, he turns away in shame bit, but im not buying that he would let that many children die. Maybe he knew how it was going to end, that the planet would be fine thanks to jack, BUT WHAT ABOUT JACK! The doctor totally could have saved Ianto and Steven!
2. WHY KILL EVERYONE? I mean they lead up to this episode with the deaths of Owen and Tosh then they kill Ianto too? Do you not believe in happy endings or are the writers of this show just SICK! Just needed a reason not to do another season eh?
3. Is Jack going to be appearing in the new season of Doctor Who? I mean if he is really tore up about Ianto and Steven he will look for the Doctors help right? I mean there is nothing the Doctor can do, but still. OR is this going to be his journey to becoming the Face of Boe
4. WHY did no one warn me about these episodes? I could have only watched the first two seasons and been TOTALLY happy.
5. On a brighter note: WHY didnt you write a great goodbye sex scene with Ianto and Jack? You couldnt have given us that? Whats up with that?
I. Am. DONE.
WHYYYYY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY EMOTIONS?!?!?
I think i’m going to do Firefly next….